My Past Lover

I have no shame in confessing to the world of a certain love of mine, which failed through conscious effort of my mind. This love started way back in the summer of last year.

Although I met her a couple of times before and came close to converse, it was not until the day I knew it was my last week in London that I really got close to her. She gave me a warm welcome and I courted well with her. In fact, better than anyone close to me would have expected me to fair in these kinds of affairs.

All my friends came to know of this new phase in my life slowly and some friends far off are still oblivious of this. I made no attempts to conceal the fact, but neither did I boast of the novel pleasures I found each day and each night.

It might sound funny, but each time we met, I took her into me. I used to wet her with my saliva sometimes, as I voraciously enjoyed every moment of our union.

She was hot like a fire...a fire that burnt her. I tend to exagerrate, but I could see fumes coming out of her and vanishing into the atmosphere.

I think I must have had her ranging from 4 to 10 times a day!!! Hell, I am a Man!!!

She helped me, understood my needs and provided me what I need, whenever I sought her.
She came to me in different varieties too...but deep inside, she's always made of the same substance.

And after about six months of courtship, flirting, romance and what not, I gave her up, one fine day.

Almost everybody warned me not to have her in the first place. I could see what they meant. But as was the case with everyone in this affairs, so was mine. I could not resist the temptation.

My fingers, her butt and my usual greed in sucking her every bit into my lungs....may sound gross, but that's the way it is....and it is called magic.

I knew I was not the only one who had her. Yet we had a very good relationship. Never did I had felt of her as a nagging pain and never did she show jealousy when I looked at beautiful girls passing us by.

Many of my friends had her....in fact many in my family had her......
She had possibly the most longest lasting affair with my grandfather who spent almost 80% of his life on bed with her.....

Alright I know its becoming more disgusting...but I am talking about her, who people call as "cigarette". ;-)

Well here goes the timeline of my affair with the cigarette:

(2006)
May 23: First Kiss
May 26: Completed one full box of Marlboro Lites 20 Pack in London in a period of 12 hrs.
June-July: Used up all of the Bensons and Hedges I brought from UK,
July-October: Started with the Goldflake Kings and remained loyal to it
September: Thought of leaving it first time, but failed. Remained staunch for 3 days and then came back.
November-December: Smoked Marlboro Lites, Mediums and the No.27.
December 26, 2006: Quit smoking.

I wish I will never again touch her, and hope not to be weakened by her temptations and seductions.

-Siddartha Pamulaparty
January 18, 2007.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

పోతన భాగవత మకరందాలు

Gajendra Moksham - Part-2

Rani Rudrama Devi--the great Warrior-Ruler of the Kakatiyas