Judgement

in the holy nakedness of my body
i plunder through the woods of terror
running in the fields, blazing with a fire
i take with me the storms and thunder
spreading panic on each face i gaze at
with my fearsome eyes glowing with splendor.
in the wily cunningness of my mind
i slaughter the heads of the intelligent
creating havoc across the continents
i stir the ocean waters like a coiled serpent
hissing poison into the omnipresent winds
with my cancered lungs- tumored and vent.
in the crazy cruelness of my soul
i torture the beasts that can speak
hollowing them of their inhibitions
i tonsure their heads and pluck out their beaks
burning with rage and screaming like hell
with my strained tongue, far from being meek.


Siddartha Pamulaparty
January 15, 2007.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

పోతన భాగవత మకరందాలు

Gajendra Moksham - Part-2

Rani Rudrama Devi--the great Warrior-Ruler of the Kakatiyas