Girl Next Door

my love, what can I speak about
while in your arms on the bed last night
i felt i like i found my angel
beside you i found my heaven.....

remember the time we first met
my eyes were on yours for a long time
while my heart beats sang you a song
girl, i wish if it was that way forever......

together each minute we spent
could i ever forget, through all that we went?
sometimes being happy and gay and in joy
sometimes a little angry and little sad, oh boy!!

no matter what i loved you before you
and you left me before i even realized
what happened in the year that had past
memories of which will with me forever last.

-Siddartha Pamulaparty
December, 2006-January , 2007.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

పోతన భాగవత మకరందాలు

Gajendra Moksham - Part-2

Rani Rudrama Devi--the great Warrior-Ruler of the Kakatiyas