Valentine---Blast from the Past

The evening roses have blossomed again
Cool sea breezes remind me of the rain
Fluttering their wings, the flamingoes fly high
The sun has set letting the stars shine in the sky.
The love songs played from the radio station
Fill my heart with the same old sensation
How I used to believe my love was so true!!
I won't mind telling I'm still enamored with you.
What happened to us that we stopped so suddenly?
Was it some conspiracy of the jealous heavenly?
Set against the time and this world is our story-
I wait for our Dreamland to regain its glory.
The dreams that we shared and the love that we won:
I was being blamed for what I have not done!
But the triumphing truth will never die,
Searching you everywhere my eyes now cry!
Please forget what happened- wrong or right,
I want you to be my Valentine tonight.


Siddartha Pamulaparty
(??/??/????)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

పోతన భాగవత మకరందాలు

Gajendra Moksham - Part-2

Rani Rudrama Devi--the great Warrior-Ruler of the Kakatiyas