Sonnet to Solitude

Heavily my heart, heavily again,
Beat to the melodies of those wild bells-
Relentlessly ringing, singing of pain,
Fueling this burning that in my heart dwells.
Happily my heart, happily with joy
Dance to the music of that insane song
Which I wrote when I was a very young boy
Yelling innocently,something was wrong.
Wake up my heart, wake up every dark night
Amid those purple dreams which were not real
Wake up to see again infinite Light
That taught me the Truth of what I should feel.
And when Heavens with my fate interlude,
Rest in the arms of my sweet solitude.

Probably I can improvise on this. I got the idea this morning. I was not able to sleep, contemplating on the climax of this one. Now before I rest for the day, let me put my heart to rest in the arms of my solitude, which has always been with me, when I am alone or otherwise.
Siddartha Pamulaparty
12 Nov 2006.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

పోతన భాగవత మకరందాలు

Gajendra Moksham - Part-2

Rani Rudrama Devi--the great Warrior-Ruler of the Kakatiyas