Song...Too Bad

'Tis a very bad song I know, but I felt like writing it and wrote it!!!



here you go, this is my favourite song
come with me and won't you sing along
everybody knows it there's nothing wrong

i'm glad, i'm sad, i'm crazy and mad
i was a nice guy then, now i am really bad
i have ditched all the friends i ever had

and its all because i fell in love
i was on cloud nine in the sky above

if she'll ever...think of me.....
never know what it might about be....
what's in her mind
i will never find
my eyes can't see, i'm blind
more than life, i trust now death is more kind!!!!!!!!
if she'll ever...think of me................
if she'll ever think...of me..............
if she'll ever think of me................



Siddartha Pamulaparty
Nov 19 2006

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

పోతన భాగవత మకరందాలు

Gajendra Moksham - Part-2

Rani Rudrama Devi--the great Warrior-Ruler of the Kakatiyas