Silence of the Woman I Loved (Stanzas)

A li'l bit of Whitman, Frost.... completed in a hurry, because did not want to spend much time on it...

"Seems like the things that you can't have are the things you want the most".
- Song: East Side Story
Album: Room Service
Artist: Bryan Adams (THE GOD).



In vain I grab my pen again
To write what I have always wrote
Of love and its consequence- pain
And lives ending on tragic note.

It was a foolish disaster
That I happened to fall in love.
Those vivid dreams I saw of her
Were from my small world, way above.

What I never knew was her plan:
That someone else was on her mind;
That she did love another man-
I could not in my musings find.

In every instance of my breath
I feel I myself cheated me;
By losing life and winning death
My tortured soul would be set free.

A solemn dream I thought was real
Made me think she was my beloved-
The reason which made me so feel
Is silence of the girl I loved.

-Siddartha Pamulaparty
Dt: Nov 08 2006
(esp after the last night's torture)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

పోతన భాగవత మకరందాలు

Gajendra Moksham - Part-2

Rani Rudrama Devi--the great Warrior-Ruler of the Kakatiyas