The bully state MA

I was always in awe of the state MA, right from my college days. The MIT, Harvard, Boston, the Spirit of America...huh! The Sun rises right here in the US!

Indeed, it is great! And so are the expenses here! Last time in Chicago, I was not so inclined in the "savings" thing. But, in the end, I could save okay. This time I came with an aim to save, but alas, I have already spent and going to spending much more.
First thing, I got an apartment to rent on my name. Luckily my credit score must have been good, I got a better deal. Eventually I would be spending over a thousand bucks for the rent. That is, if I stay all alone.

And then, it was time to get a car, as I needed it desperately. You call it whatever, but I ended up paying for a used car more than I ever thought I would spend. It cost me over eight grand. I hope to get back a significant amount when I sell it back though, which I can't and don't want to imagine right now.

And the thing that caused me a major disappointment is the auto-insurance. Man! It is difficult for people like me to even drive a car here! I heard that there is annual tax for the car, and even the Gas!! Wow!!

So far, in the 3 weeks, it gave me startling surprises on the amount of money I spent already.

Hope things will get better and there would not be any further surprises.

Note: This post is written after going thru a lot of strainful thoughts in the past few days. May be I will experience better things and write some inspiring stuff in my next posts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

పోతన భాగవత మకరందాలు

Gajendra Moksham - Part-2

Rani Rudrama Devi--the great Warrior-Ruler of the Kakatiyas