Bob Dylan- A Tribute


Some inspiring and interesting lyrics from various songs of Bob Dylan:


Bob dylan's lines:
1) You don't understand it - my feelings for you

Well, you'd be honest with me if only you knew

(Honest with me)
2) But if you got to go,

It's all right.

But if you got to go, go now,

Or else you gotta stay all night.
3) I'll remember you

When I've forgotten all the rest,

You to me were true,

You to me were the best.

When there is no more,

You cut to the core

Quicker than anyone I knew.

When I'm all alone

In the great unknown,

I'll remember you.
I'll remember you

At the end of the trail,

I had so much left to do,

I had so little time to fail.

There's some people that

You don't forget,

Even though you've only seen'm

One time or two.

When the roses fade

And I'm in the shade,

I'll remember you.


Didn't I, didn't I try to love you?

Didn't I, didn't I try to care?

Didn't I sleep, didn't I weep beside you

With the rain blowing in your hair?

I'll remember you

When the wind blows through the piney wood.

It was you who came right through,

It was you who understood.

Though I'd never say

That I done it the way

That you'd have liked me to.

In the end,

My dear sweet friend,

I'll remember you.

4) How does it feel

How does it feel

To be on your own

With no direction home

Like a complete unknown

Like a rolling stone?

5) You know I love her

Yeah I love her

I'm in love with the Ugliest Girl in the World


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

పోతన భాగవత మకరందాలు

Gajendra Moksham - Part-2

Rani Rudrama Devi--the great Warrior-Ruler of the Kakatiyas