Sonnet to the Dream


Shall I wait till the day of Valentine-
Or confess right away my love for you?
For, always be alike feelings of mine-
In dry mornings or evenings of dew;
In the shimmering hot sun of summer
Or in the killing chill of winter's cold!
Brand new seasons or those memories old;
I ever in silence like a hummer
Sing the same lyrics I wrote of my love-
My sweet love, that I never spoke about
Yet had not allowed to establish doubt
Of my admiration that stands above
The Heavens that are seen only in dream:
A dream that you are or your name a dream!!



P.Siddartha.
21May2006.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Phew!!For once I could understand it without using a dictionary :) Just kidding....it's a very nice poem.

Popular posts from this blog

పోతన భాగవత మకరందాలు

Gajendra Moksham - Part-2

Rani Rudrama Devi--the great Warrior-Ruler of the Kakatiyas