Some random thoughts

These are some of my random thoughts, which I fear may be lost with time!! So, as Thoreau said: "Write while the heat is in you. The writer who postpones the recording of his thoughts uses an iron which has cooled to burn a hole with. He cannot inflame the minds of his audience".

I do not want to have my iron cold, whilst I attempt to drill a hole in to the massive rocks, hoping to see a ray of light that perchance could make me Enlightened.

Following are some of thoughts I would like to record for the time being, and somewhere in eternity revisit them and keep my promises!!

To begin with a few lines that I am really proud of to have written recently:

This thought in mind of you alone,
Turned me into human from stone!

Perhaps, this is one of the best couplets I loved to create. And may be if there is enough inspiration, I could build this up to a good set of stanzas.

Then again there are some less inspired but nevertheless worth recording:

I know what I am
I am a loser big time!!

This could perhaps become a song.

Some more lyrics, that are incomplete are:

I sleep because I like to dream
In dream I see a beautiful face.
The face begins to smile at me
With certain smirk and some grace.


And one more:

On a day this fine
My bread is the Sun.
Water is my wine
And the wind my woman.

Apart from these I am working on a something, I am considering which could be an epic poem.
I call it DREAM.

And there's a story, partly facts, partly fiction which will come out very soon!!

Love you my blog, see you soon!!!
As of now, adios!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm waiting for u to complete ur work and transfer your thoughts into writings. Cheers!
Anonymous said…
Some nice lines there sid....i also write some stuff but in Urdu ...

Popular posts from this blog

పోతన భాగవత మకరందాలు

Gajendra Moksham - Part-2

Rani Rudrama Devi--the great Warrior-Ruler of the Kakatiyas