Essence of Life

For You I shall Live,
For You I shall die,
All those tough things
For You I will try.

For You I shall breath,
For You I will stop,
And all my desires
For You I will drop.

For You I shall eat,
For You I will not,
To the new qualities of life
For You I will sought.

For You I shall sleep,
For You I will dream,
When I'm all alone
For You I will scream.

For You I shall sing,
For You I will talk,
Till the ends of the world
For You I will walk.

For You I will love,
For You I will fight,
The Divine candle of hope
For You I shall light.

For You I shall shrink,
For You I shall grow,
The Essence of my life
For You I shall know.

P. Siddartha

(look for this at: http://steppingstones.to/light/enlightening/fountain/0107.html)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey Sid, this is a wonderful bit of poetry, although only a sparkling glimpse of your promised larger spectacle. I loved it the first time I read it. It has a great rhythmic and lyrical beauty and displays the quality of unwavering devotion.

Popular posts from this blog

పోతన భాగవత మకరందాలు

Gajendra Moksham - Part-2

Rani Rudrama Devi--the great Warrior-Ruler of the Kakatiyas