Upcoming Stuff

Hi audiences of my blog!! (hullo, anyone there?)

anyways....here is a quick list of some upcoming matter from my idiotic brain:

1) "UnderScore" or "One More Big Day In My Life"---regarding my recent business trip to chennai.
2) "Help!! Jeeves"- While traveling today, I was reading this book 'Right Ho, Jeeves" by P.G.Wodehouse (I bought a set of 3 of the Jeeves series which my father asked) and had this funny idea of applying analogy and write a comic imitation of the characters plotted into a typical IT project environment: imagine Bertie as a project manager and Jeeves as the developer...doesn't it sound funny? For the first time ever in my life....I would be attempting to imitate some author !!! Wish me luck!!
3) "A critical essay on the positive thinkers"--Had a glance on a billboard which was endorsing some kind of positive message from a great figure..and felt skeptic about it and thought of trying a hand at some cynical critcism.
4) The tale that was pre-determined, plotted and ended as expected---a story I have been longing to write. I have the object, image and creative ideas of it all, only need some leisure time to produce it...keep waiting, I am yet to decide the title of the story...
5) Ofcourse my essay that's on draft: Art, Philosophy and Life.

So long now.
Sid@kaivalya signing off...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

పోతన భాగవత మకరందాలు

Gajendra Moksham - Part-2

Rani Rudrama Devi--the great Warrior-Ruler of the Kakatiyas