Stanzas-II

I wonder, while the summer breeze
Blows splendidly during the noon-
Of when this life of mine shall soon
By all its virtues come to cease.

In forlorn nights of trembling cold
When there's no moon to look upon
I dream of stars beyond the sun
Which glisten brighter than the gold.

When 'tis time for the autumn rain
That drops so hard causing this pang
I think of all the bards who sang
Of wealth and strife, of love and pain.

I hear slow whispers around me
"There is no devil to kill us
And no desire to fulfill thus"
I understand what I couldn't see.

I wish to seek the Truth untold
Unknown to many, and hence find
The secrets lying in my mind-
I shall then become strong and bold.

P.Siddartha
May 08, 2k5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

పోతన భాగవత మకరందాలు

Gajendra Moksham - Part-2

Rani Rudrama Devi--the great Warrior-Ruler of the Kakatiyas